[libreoffice-documentation] Contributors' Guide

Hello all,

I have uploaded the Contributors' Guide, Chapter 0 (Front Matter) and
Chapter 1 to the Feedback folder. I have taken Chapters 2 and 3 for review
and will have them back by Friday at the latest. All changes are noted on
the spreadsheet.

Have a great day!
Sam

Samantha Hamilton