[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation
- From: "Steve (GMail)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 08:33:35 +0000
- To: "Documentation Team" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Just to let you know that I am available again and will re-start work updating Calc Guide chapters for LO7.
------ Original Message ------
From: "Steve (GMail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Documentation Team" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 10/07/2020 17:15:24
Subject: LibreOffice documentation
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be having a break from LibreOffice documentation with immediate effect. Many apologies for any inconvenience that this causes the team.
During the last few days I have been reading chapters 0 to 4 (inclusive) of the 6.4 Calc Guide and making notes of anything that might need updating for the 7.0 version of the document. My notes can be found in a file entitled "Comments on Calc Guide chapters 0 to 4.odt" located in the Archive folder of the 7.0 Calc Guide structure in Nextcloud. I hope these notes are helpful to somebody.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice documentation||"Steve (GMail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriter
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide version 7
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice documentation
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] stopped working.