[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriter
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriter
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:29:13 +1000
- To: documentation list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I did not see much overlap in what’s there, but I agree the two chapters
could be combined. Let’s do that for v7. Thanks!
On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 at 16:33 <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have given WG6421-CustomizingWriter a first review.
> There where very minor changes.
> I also find that most of chapter 21 is already described in chapter 20.
> In my opinion these 2 chapters can easily be combined and than called
> Setting up and customizing Writer.
> Regards, Kees
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriteremail@example.com|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Ping Drew Jensen: Writer Guide Ch19
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice documentation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Second review of WG6406 - PagesAdvanced
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] [firstname.lastname@example.org: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue]