First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriter

I have given WG6421-CustomizingWriter a first review.
There where very minor changes.
I also find that most of chapter 21 is already described in chapter 20.
In my opinion these 2 chapters can easily be combined and than called Setting up and customizing Writer.

Regards, Kees

Hello Everyone,

Since Kees already did the first review of WG6421, I'm moving on to another
chapter.

Just did the checkout the WG6406 for a second review. Return in 23July2020.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

I did not see much overlap in what’s there, but I agree the two chapters
could be combined. Let’s do that for v7. Thanks!
Jean