[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Second review of WG6406 - PagesAdvanced
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Second review of WG6406 - PagesAdvanced
- From: Felipe Viggiano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 13:34:02 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
Since Kees already did the first review of WG6421, I'm moving on to another
Just did the checkout the WG6406 for a second review. Return in 23July2020.
Em seg, 20 de jul de 2020 03:32, <firstname.lastname@example.org> escreveu:
> I have given WG6421-CustomizingWriter a first review.
> There where very minor changes.
> I also find that most of chapter 21 is already described in chapter 20.
> In my opinion these 2 chapters can easily be combined and than called
> Setting up and customizing Writer.
> Regards, Kees
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriteremail@example.com|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] [firstname.lastname@example.org: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue]
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] QUESTION
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriter
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] First review of WG6421-CustomizingWriter