Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Status of draft Contributors' Guide

Hello, everyone,

I have checked out the Contributors' Guide: Front Matter and Chapter 1 for
review/copyedits (noted in the spreadsheet). I expect to have them back by
tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to Ch 4... This is going to be a great way to really
master the review & contribution process!
Cheers,
Sam

Samantha Hamilton
darling docs