[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Status of draft Contributors' Guide

Updated Chapter 5 is now in the Drafts folder for Documentation Team
Info (Contributors' Guide), and updated v7 template is in the
Contributor Resources folder.

I have not applied the new template to the chapters of the guide, but
that will happen eventually.

Jean