[libreoffice-documentation] Status of draft Contributors' Guide

I have made some changes to the Front Matter and Chapters 1-4 of the
draft Contributors' Guide following reviews by PK and JS. I have also
left some comments, questions, and encouragement for input from team
members, especially regarding Ch4 (Style Guide). Files are in the
Drafts folder for the book.

Chapter 4 contains a lot of material on technical writing that was
added many years ago when the OO team was just beginning to write the
first versions of the user guides. I think a lot of this material
could simply be removed; not that it's wrong, but that it's not
necessary in this document. I left comments in relevant places. Ch4
also has out of date styles in use, but that can be dealt with later.

I am working on Chapter 5 (Using the Chapter Template) and the
template itself, to bring them up to date with discussions we've had
on this list. I hope to have an updated draft uploaded by tomorrow.

Jean