Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question re. Contributor Guide

Samantha,

Thanks for the nudge. Today I will go through the Contributors Guide
bringing in edits and updating things I know have changed since the
previous draft. After I do that, it will need to be reviewed again. I
will put the latest iteration in the Drafts folder for the guide and
let the list know when I've done that.

Jean