Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question re. Contributor Guide

Hello Dave,

Sorry I didn't make myself clear enough. By "attachment in the Contributors
Guide", I meant in the form of an appendix (2 pages max.) at the end of the
book with some sort of starting guidance for beginners, no intention to
propose big changes in the document.
I just thought that it would be a good solution to standardize newcomers'
work on reviews.

But I understand and agree with your point of view, there is a lot of work
to do in more essential documents, and the team should be focused on
finishing these.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano