Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question re. Contributor Guide

NO! Please let us NOT have any "fun

little" side projects. Over the years it has been difficult
enough to just get the User Guides updated to match the current
developer release. Now we have ALMOST enough worthwhile
contributors to keep pace with updating the User Guides, so please