Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question re. Contributor Guide

Hi Felipe,

It's unclear what you mean by "attachment in the Contributors Guide".
Most of the steps you outline are covered in the Contributor Guide.
After all these years the Contributors Guide (both document and wiki) is
still work in progress.

Not wishing to downgrade your idea, but now that there are finally an
almost reasonable number of team contributors and good progress being
made with the guides, what needs to be done is for the Documentation
Team to concentrate their efforts on completing the Contributors Guide
to sustain the momentum that has started in enlisting and supporting new
contributors. Drew's presentation is another useful move in this direction.

Years ago I pushed for this as part of the effort to engage new
contributors, but it never achieved the necessary traction. So please do
not waste the opportunity you have now.

Regards
Dave