Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question re. Contributor Guide

Samantha,

I'm thinking in a very direct stepwise guide. Basically a checklist
instructing beginners in what's important to check in the documents.

With cautions to make sure the reader understands that the document
presents only some good starting points as you said, and feel free to check
for others discrepancies.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano