Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Question re. Contributor Guide

Hello Samantha,

Thinking about new contributors, I'd like to make a suggestion.

I am under the impression that you are a technical writer, is that correct?
So, what do you feel about putting a really simple procedure-like
attachment in the Contributors Guide in order to direct the tasks for a
beginner?

It could be something very basic and clear, here's a little example for a
new reviewer:

"Step #1. Check if the cover is updated with the new template and version;
Step #2. Check if the number of pages is matching with the index;
Step #3. Check if all the dates are spelling part or all of the month
(According to Style Guide page 2)
... "

I don't know, just thought that it could help newcomers (just like myself)
starting in the tasks and give a relief for the more experienced and
professional ones, allowing them to focus on the advanced issues.

Please, everyone in the list, feel free to comment about that.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano