Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-projects] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes, Thursday July 16th 2020

Good morning,

Attached is a copy of the presentation with some copyediting queries.
Nothing major, just grammatical points and parallel structuring. The
presentation had a great flow.

(Also - I hope "commenting" on a copy of the presentation was an okay way
to provide feedback; if there's an alternative way for the future, please
let me know!)

Cheers,
Sam

Samantha Hamilton