Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Login to LO Documentation Foundation

Hi Randolph,

I could login after I had used this link:
https://de.libreoffice.org/admin/
... it is the Link from the German part of the website.

But after I logged in on this way I could also login at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page%2Fde
... also the German page.

Don't know why it worked this way and doesn't work directly ...

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert