LibreOffice documentation

Hi All,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be having a break from LibreOffice documentation with immediate effect. Many apologies for any inconvenience that this causes the team.

During the last few days I have been reading chapters 0 to 4 (inclusive) of the 6.4 Calc Guide and making notes of anything that might need updating for the 7.0 version of the document. My notes can be found in a file entitled "Comments on Calc Guide chapters 0 to 4.odt" located in the Archive folder of the 7.0 Calc Guide structure in Nextcloud. I hope these notes are helpful to somebody.

Regards,

Steve

All,

Just to let you know that I am available again and will re-start work updating Calc Guide chapters for LO7.

Regards,

Steve