[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Importing PostScript files
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Importing PostScript files
- From: "Steve (GMail)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 16:37:30 +0000
- To: "Documentation Team" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
At the start of the Calc Guide (first page of Preface chapter) is a list of some features that Calc provides.
One of these is the "import of spreadsheets from multiple formats, including ...... PostScript".
I know that Draw can import EPS files as drawings but can Calc really import spreadsheets from EPS files?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Importing PostScript files||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedding images of toolbar button icons within text paragraphs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Progress on Writer Guide 6.4
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Importing PostScript files