[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0
- From: jean-francois <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 20:38:11 +0200
- To: Peter Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
Le 27/06/2020 à 19:57, Peter Schofield a écrit :
I have been following the discussion on front and back cover for LO 7.0 and would like to comment.
I on the side of Jean about there being too many fonts being used for LO documents.
I have never heard of Vegur and would like to see the Liberation fonts used throughout the documents.
My reasoning is simple.
Too many fonts make a document look very amateurish.
You also have to think of translation. Some of these fonts that are not in popular use do not have all the characters available for all the languages. At the moment I have had no problem with the Liberation font set. I do have to use the Polish language occasionally.
I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear enough: I was only talking about the front cover, nothing else. The Liberation fonts are fine for body text and I'm using them frequently.
All the best,
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0||jean-francois <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0||Peter Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Importing PostScript files
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0