Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Hello Everybody

I have been following the discussion on front and back cover for LO 7.0 and would like to comment.
I on the side of Jean about there being too many fonts being used for LO documents.
I have never heard of Vegur and would like to see the Liberation fonts used throughout the documents.
My reasoning is simple.
Too many fonts make a document look very amateurish.
You also have to think of translation. Some of these fonts that are not in popular use do not have all the characters available for all the languages. At the moment I have had no problem with the Liberation font set. I do have to use the Polish language occasionally.

There should be on font family used - Liberation.

Regards
Peter Schofield
Sent from my iPad Mini