Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Hello Drew,

Le 27/06/2020 à 06:59, Drew Jensen a écrit :
I know - I said last time, last time...but almost forgot to make the
A4 sized, for PDF, pages match the new look
Also, the idea of a QR code - so I updated both the wrap around print
cover with a QR code and the A4 also
The odg files for both the wrap (print) and A4 (pdf) are up in the
cover7 folder or just to look at them a pdf here
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/FtJW3Ce8DQ4REL7
and that is it, for real, for this ;-) till after the next meeting.

very nice!

Just a comment about the facetype: as the LibreOffice logo font is Vegur (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Fonts), this font could be used for the title and subtitle, as well as for the version number.
Well, just a suggestion.

Best,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux