Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Hi Drew

Perhaps the background can be a bit lighter to enhance the blue font of
the back cover.

The logo on the spine should be rotated 90 degrees.

Can the QR code go to the blue bottom? The bottom looks "empty".

I think there should be more space between the sentence "Word processing
with style" and the main drawing. If the translated sentence is longer,
it will overlap the drawing.

Great stride you did!
Olivier

Olivier Hallot