Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Howdy,

Just uploaded another png file from a second pass on layout of a print
wrap cover, choose Writer this time.
This time ripped all of the text out of the svg file, except the Logo
text, and moved it to the ODG file.
Used a single font for all text; Liberation Sans Narrow
Two text colors (except the logo, of course) LibreOffice Blue_0 and White.
Exported the Logo out separately, after a scale without losing the
proper ratio and added that back in inside the ODG file also.
So, there is still a bit of distortion on the background graphic but
none at all for any of the text rendering.
Worked a bit harder of making the spine background matchup with the
back cover, and adding a bit of adornment.
Exported it out as a full 13.25 x what ever it was ;-), 300 dpi print
ready file - which you can find here
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/tNZYEN2tCNmZrSW

I'm thinking there is time to do one more before the next team
meeting, so if anyone wants to propose something different (fonts or
font effects, ???) I'm open to giving it a try. Otherwise this is
probably it between now and then.

Drew