Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 7.0

Hi,
now that CG64 is finished, I would like to check style usage and to do
my job with direct formatting cleaning. It is necessary for translation.
It will not introduce any content changes.

So, please, wait for the fixed files a few days before you start with
the CG 7.0 guide.

Milos

--
Milos Sramek, msramek22@gmail.com