Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LO version 7.0 user guide template

Hello, Peter,

I think it is reasonable to make user guides as functional and readable as
possible - they are not books for young children but technical guides.

As such the design of the text should be unified and - IMHO - the colors of
application should only be used on covers to distinguish the books/guides,
not as heading colors where they just cause readability issues.

BTW, has anyone tried what the new accessibility check tool says about all
these different heading colors proposed for different guides? IMHO,
accessibility is another issue that should be taken into account.

So, +1 from me.

Lp, m.

V V sre., 24. jun. 2020 ob 11:22 je oseba Peter Schofield <