From: "Steve (GMail)" <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>
To: "Documentation Team" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 24/06/2020 19:51:40
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LOv7 template

All,

As there are enough people contributing to this discussion, I do not wish to raise any further suggestions.

However, I do want to say that I fully agree with Jean's points 1) to 8) below.

Whatever the outcome of this discussion, I hope that we can all agree to use one template consistently, without applying our own preferred customizations.

Regards,

Steve