[libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide Chapter 10 - back from review into feedback folder w/1 edit

Howdy,

Finished reading over Chapter 10 this afternoon. I did make one edit
to the file and that was to pretty much replace the next to last
paragraph talking about performance problems with HSQLdb and referring
to issues from version 3.5, then that those issues were fixed in 4.1
and it just seems like that should all go away for a version 6.4
release.

What I added was a general comment about performance issues and when
to look at moving from the embedded database to a server based system.

BG6410-DatabaseMaintenance_PK_JS_PK_DJ_24June2020.odt is in the feedback folder.

Drew