Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Sorry for two posts.

One thing worth mentioning - if we go with adding text to the graphics
background in LibreOffice instead of the graphics editor the advantage
for the PDF release is that the cover text is available to screen
readers - it is not when the text is buried in the graphics
background, and the ability to add non-distorted text on the printer
ready cover.