[libreoffice-documentation] LOv7 template

Changes needed or recommended:
1) Remove the colon (:) after Note on the copyright page.
2) I don't think the line "This book is adapted and updated from
[Guide Name] OpenOffice.org 3.3" is needed any more. I have been
removing that line from the Writer Guide and some other books.
3) I would change the "To this edition" and "To previous editions"
headings to something that is not going to show up in the TOC.
4) Why is the Published [date] line in italics? I would make it normal
Roman font.
5) Remove "a" from "Using LibreOffice on a macOS" heading on page 5.
6) Having the section "Using LibreOffice on macOS" on p5 makes it look
like that should be on the first page of every chapter, but it should
instead be on the Copyright page.
7) Serif font is more difficult to read on screen than sans-serif, so
I would return the body text and other styles to Liberation Sans.
8) I have now seen the heading colours for the different books and (as
discussed in a different thread) I think we should not use different
colours. Also, if different colours were to be used, I think the
underline (border) colour should match the font colour.
9) I made some changes to the explanations in the template while I was
working on the Contributors' Guide. I recommend they be incorporated
here, or at least given serious consideration. I thought I had
uploaded my draft LOv7 template several weeks ago, but I can't find
it, so I've now done so. Here is the link:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/yLJCPaqqoTSzGz3

Jean