[libreoffice-documentation] LO version 7.0 user guide template

I have just completed version 7.0 of the Preface and Chapter 1 of the Impress user guide, but now have a question about the template proposal from Olivier.

In the draft template the colour of the headings changes depending on which user guide you are writing/updating to bring the headings into line with the colours used for the front and rear covers of each user guide. This is a good idea, but control could be a problem.

My question is will all of the Documentation Team volunteers remember to change the heading colour? The instructions for colour change are at the back of the draft template and may get missed when somebody does not read the template instructions. Also, are all the volunteers confident enough to change the headings to a specific colour? I had no problem, but I am used to working with colour in user guides.

Solution is is to create a template for each user guide with the heading colours already changed. However, this is definitely extra work, especially when the template has to be updated.

Would appreciate opinions on this.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com