Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Uploading files to the wiki

Steve (GMail) kirjoitti 24.6.2020 klo 1.45:
All,

In publishing the Calc Guide, it was necessary to upload all the book and chapter PDF and ODT files. A total of 34 files.

Earlier today I uploaded these one file at a time, which was a bit laborious. Is there any way to quickly upload multiple files like these to the wiki?

Looks like it is possible with three different (actively-maintained) extensions: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Bulk_upload

Now we just need to pick one. Perhaps you can evaluate them and give a recommendation :)

Ilmari