[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Proposed Addition to Base Guide 6.2

Le 19/06/2020 à 23:49, Doug Bleeker a écrit :

Doug,

Pretty sure that that has been described and present in the Base Guide
for a while now.

Not sure where you got the information that it wasn't possible. I is
unfortunate indeed if you got it from one of the regular information
sites for LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org (Ask, OOoForum, mailing list, etc).

Alex