[libreoffice-documentation] Power-point presentation

<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
{margin:0cm;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{mso-style-priority:99;
color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;}
-->
Sir/ Madam,

Greetings?

May I express much thanks for such a powerful tool.

I am doing PowerPoint and cannot add media to it.

The icons are there but on attempting to insert it the pop up not supported comes up.

Is by design.?

Noticeably in the User Guide I could not find any thing on power point

Thanking you

Jonathan Sithole

p;

Sent fromMailfor Windows 10