Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.4 Calc Guide

Hej Steve,

I had some remarks about some figures, but they are of lower priority and therefore I would suggest to take them into consideration for version 7. On the other hand I have some more relevant remarks, which you might consider:

* both in the contents and the book: in the title of the chapter there
is a reference to Calc or LibreOffice, which seem unnecessary to me
as it is a guide about Calc:
o Chapter 1: could read "Introduction" - subtitle could read
"Using spreadsheets" (page 14)
o Chapter 5: could read "Using Graphics" (page 183)
o Chapter 10: could read "Linking Data" (page 334)
o Chapter 12: could read "Macros" (page 382)
o Chapter 14: could read "Setting up and Customizing" (page 433)
o Appendix B: could read "Error Codes" (page 484)
* I would keep Chapter 13 "Calc as a Simple Database" as is
* Table 2 has an old style (page 46)
* On page 245, there is a table without table heading and it has no style
* If I am correct Drew's surname is Jensen and not Jenson (page 2)
* I very much like the alphabetical index! (page 490 ...)

Thanks for the great job!

Best regards

Leo