From: "Jean Weber" <jeanweber@gmail.com>
To: "Steve (GMail)" <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>
Cc: "Documentation Team" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 22/06/2020 10:17:16
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.4 Calc Guide

I had a very quick look at the PDF for the sorts of problems I typically find in compiled books. I didn’t find any. If I have time, I’ll look again for other things.

I did spot some page breaks that could be improved, but that’s very low priority.

I regret I don’t have time to look closely at the contents of the index, but I will do so eventually for consideration in the v7 book. I note now that indexes are typically formatted in two columns, a low priority formatting issue.

For publishing, you should put the files on the Publications page on the wiki, as well as in NextCloud. Olivier will do whatever is needed for the website. I will publish the printed version on Lulu when I have time.

Jean