Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.4 Calc Guide

I had a very quick look at the PDF for the sorts of problems I typically
find in compiled books. I didn’t find any. If I have time, I’ll look again
for other things.

I did spot some page breaks that could be improved, but that’s very low
priority.

I regret I don’t have time to look closely at the contents of the index,
but I will do so eventually for consideration in the v7 book. I note now
that indexes are typically formatted in two columns, a low priority
formatting issue.

For publishing, you should put the files on the Publications page on the
wiki, as well as in NextCloud. Olivier will do whatever is needed for the
website. I will publish the printed version on Lulu when I have time.

Jean