Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Howdy Pilkit, Jean

A version number of the back cover? Yes - I went with one option with
the white 7.0 upper to the right of the logo at the top of the page.
As you can see in the pdf example of the covers that is problematic
with the current Draw cover.

Then as for a font for the Title (and what about using the sub-title
also on the front cover?)

Actually fonts in general as open for some review also. For example
the original SVG files Olivier sent over use a Font which I do not
have, so right from the bat it was a case of using a nearly identical
replacement.

Anyway - I've gathered the text from the most recent Writer, Calc,
Impress, Draw, and Base guides for a place to begin.
Again the file https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/XkirCBX7QQqjc4p
is updated with all of those.

What is not done for these first drafts is
- update all the covers to use the proper logo at the top of the page
-- in that Base cover set I just used a bitmap of that community logo,
needing to find or make a vector drawing instead as part of that since
I assume if the covers are used for other languages they would want to
translate the 'The Documentation Team' line also.
- covers for the GS and Math guides
- fix the Version number on back cover (move or color it) given the
problem with Draw cover

Otherwise general feedback as this goes along is good.