Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

HI Drew
The covers are getting really nice and beautiful... Thank you indeed.

We also need a color/cover for the Getting Started and Math Guide.

In the next LibreOffice Help pages I used a gray for the common (SHARED)
pages and a teal blue for Math.
https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/smath/main0000.html?DbPAR=MATH

https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/shared/01/profile_safe_mode.html?DbPAR=SHARED

But nothing is carved in stone.

On the back cover, I think we copy the 6.0 back cover contents, and use
it in the new 7.0 back cover, adjusting releases and dates.

Kind regards
Olivier

Em 20/06/2020 11:53, Drew Jensen escreveu:
> Quick two updates to the draft covers on the NC server.
>
> For the Base guide only - swapped out the TDF logo (top of the page)
> for the community logo with "The Documentation Team" below it, per the
> current guides, and added a, currently, blank back cover with the same
> theme.
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/XkirCBX7QQqjc4p has been
> updated with the changes, but the zip file with the svg (inkscape)
> files has not yet.
>
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 9:48 AM Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Well, here is a link to the pdf file so you can at least see what is
>> happening here.
>> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/XkirCBX7QQqjc4p
>>

>> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 2:57 AM Robert Großkopf
>> <robert@familiegrosskopf.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Drew,

>>> I'm not the expert with this links. Don't know where to search for it,
>>> because I have edited the documents without using the structure of
>>> LO-documentation. But I will wait a little bit. I hve seen the English
>>> guides haven't the same cover than the German guides. So I will also ask
>>> in the German dicussion mailinglist ...
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Robert
>>> --