Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Hi Drew,

> During the jitsi meeting yesterday Olviier showed off a couple of
> front cover options. Two of those are available in the Documentation
> Team/English/Contributor Resources/Cover7 folder on the
> NC server as .svg files.

I'm not the expert with this links. Don't know where to search for it,
because I have edited the documents without using the structure of
LO-documentation. But I will wait a little bit. I hve seen the English
guides haven't the same cover than the German guides. So I will also ask
in the German dicussion mailinglist ...

Regards

Robert
--