Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Front- and Backcover for LO 7.0

Howdy Robert,

Nothing final yet.

During the jitsi meeting yesterday Olviier showed off a couple of
front cover options. Two of those are available in the Documentation
Team/English/Contributor Resources/Cover7 folder on the
NC server as .svg files.

There was some discussion about coloring the different covers based on
the module and in that same directory you will find a pdf file with an
example of how that could look (the source svg files are also in a zip
file there) That includes an example for Base also, of course. That is
only English so for a German cover you would need to update one of the
svg files.

Currently there is no start on a back cover, at least none which I've seen.

The subject of covers (front and back) is an item for the next jitsi
meeting, scheduled for two weeks from yesterday.

So, there are 13 days to work on other possibilities - any ideas?

Drew