Getting Started Guide for v7.0

We have seven weeks before the planned release date of LI v7.0. We should
start updating the Getting Started Guide *now*. Only a few screenshots show
the product name, so having the beta called LO-Dev doesn’t matter at this
point. Release Candidate 1 is due out during the week of 29 June - 5 July.
RC1 will be named LO, not LO-Dev, so it can be used for any problem
screenshots.

To get the beta of LO v7.0, go to the usual download page and scroll down
to find 7.0.0 in the section for prereleases. Click to go to that d/l page,
which will change from Beta 1 (or 2) to RC1 when the time comes.

Jean