Writer Guide 6.4 updaters & reviewers - please advise status of chapters

I'm looking at the Status spreadsheet for Writer Guide 6.4. Good work
has been done, but it is progressing very slowly.
If you are working on a chapter, please advise status.

TB apparently is still finalising Chapter 3.
SB has Chapter 4 checked out for second review and also chapter 16 for
updating.
KH (who is that?) checked out chapters 8 and 9 long ago and put TBD in
the "Expected return date" column.
I am going through SB's revisions of Chapter 13.
I have put Chapters 7, 14, and 17 in the Annotated Pre-draft folder,
ready for someone to update them.
I thought someone had Chapter 5 checked out, but no initials are in
that column now.

Jean

I have completed going through SB's revisions of Chapter 13. The file
is now in the Feedback folder. Would be useful for someone else to
review it as well.
Jean