Joining to Polish localisation team

Hello

I want to join to Polish localisation team, so I ask for editing rights in
website pl.libreoffice.org
I got a username in SSO named 'socetk' - please give me rights to editing
Wiki and documentation (Nextcloud), too.

A few words about me: I'm 43 years old, I'm accountant, now working as CFO
in companies group. I used LibreOffice/OpenOffice/StarOffice almost 20
years ago and now I want to help for community with my knowledge and
experience. I'm teaching myself all the time - actually I learn Python
especially in analytics and machine learning.

My English is not perfect, sorry :wink:

Regards
Stefan

Hi there,

I want to join to Polish localisation team, so I ask for editing rights in
website pl.libreoffice.org
I got a username in SSO named 'socetk' - please give me rights to editing
Wiki and documentation (Nextcloud), too.

The wiki is not protected, you should have edit rights already. Done
for the other two, but it should really be existing team members asking
on your behalf not the other way around :stuck_out_tongue: (CC'ing existing pl.libreoffice.org
editors.)

You'll need probably need to refresh your SAML token in order to refresh
your access rights: log out from SSO at https://auth.documentfoundation.org/?logout=1 ,
and then back in again. (Or wait for the token to expire.)

Cheers,