Calc Guide – first reviews

All,

The reviews of the Calc Guide are progressing, with all but one chapter having completed its first review.

The unreviewed chapter is very short and should be easy to check because it has not changed significantly since 6.2, when it went through a full review cycle. However don’t look for the 6.2 version in the PDF file (it was omitted by mistake) but dig out the 6.2 source file from Nextcloud if you want to refer to it.

So if you have a little time to spare, please consider reviewing Appendix B (also known as chapter 16), entitled Calc Error Codes.

Regards,

Steve

Okay, Ill grab the error codes one. Did anyone pick up the keyboard
shortcuts on Mac? I see someone returned that chapter on June 3, but it's
not indicated on the spreadsheet f they reviewed it for macOS.

Should I use macOS to do the chapter CG6415KeyboardShortcuts, or has that
already been gotten?

Gordon Bates
berrykevin321@gmaill.com
github.com/jdoes

Hi Gordon,

Drew Jensen has kindly completed the first review of the keyboard shortcuts chapter and reviewed only the Linux shortcuts. So yes please, this still needs reviewing on macOS.

Regards,

Steve