second review of chapter 5 of the Calc Guide 6.4

I have given chapter 5 of the Calc Guide 6.4 a second review.
The result is in the Feedback folder.

Kees

Thanks Kees. I have updated the file accordingly and moved it to the Published folder.

Matters arising:
Section entitled “Insert Image dialog”, step 5. In response to your comment, I have simplified this step. Mention of it being a floating image is not really of great importance in the context of Calc and I agree that the sentence as previously written could be confusing. Section entitled “Inserting an image from the clipboard”. With regards to the existing Caution, I do not feel comfortable removing this because we don’t know which applications might be used to place the image into the clipboard and how those unknown applications behave when they close. It is possible that if an application copies something "large" (whatever that means) to the clipboard, it might empty the clipboard on closure. The Caution does contain the word “could” rather than “will” which covers all eventualities!Section entitled “Using the Image toolbar”. To Foreground is not the same as Bring to Front (as described in the Arranging images section on page 11).

Regards,

Steve