  {mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
  {size:8.5in 11.0in;
  margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
  {page:WordSection1;}
-->
Hello,

My name is Dante and I am interested in joining the documentation team. I’m fairly new with Libre Office and Technical Writing in general. I’ve taken a Udemy course and the beginner’s course by STC, but my only professional experience is updating the user guides for my company.

I’d like to help in any capacity that I can. I have updated LibreOffice to 6.4, and my SSO username is: legaspidante

Thanks,

Dante

Hello Dante

You have now access to the cloud at

http://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

The folder "LibreOffice Documentation" is in your workspace.

Regards
Olivier

Welcome Dante! STC is a good team for Tech Comm. Welcome again!