BG6403 Tables

I have completed the first review for this chapter. It has been uploaded to the Feedback folder. I made quite a few minor changes and adding text to clarification based upon correspondence with Robert. (MySQL drivers differ as to whether all or part of the databases on the MySQL servers based upon the OS.) I have also removed the last of the added character styles such as Menu Path and those beginning with LO.

I have downloaded BG6404 Forms for its first review. The Guide Status has been updated for both.

Dan