[libreoffice-documentation] Joining the Documentation Team

<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;}
-->
Hello,

My name is Dante and I am interested in joining the documentation team. I’m fairly new with Libre Office and Technical Writing in general. I’ve taken a Udemy course and the beginner’s course by STC, but my only professional experience is updating the user guides for my company.

I’d like to help in any capacity that I can. I have updated LibreOffice to 6.4, and my SSO username is: legaspidante

Thanks,

Dante