[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapter 3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapter 3
- From: Toni B <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 11:05:14 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Jean and Doc Team,
Jean - thank you for your review. Your comments were educational and I am
thankful you found my mistake in Find & Replace Attributes.
I am afraid Find & Replace Attributes has conquered me! :) I can not find
a good working example for it. In fact, I can't get the "Find" to work on
a lot of the attributes and all of the examples I have tried would work
better with Find & Replace Format.
If anyone can come up with an example, I would be extremely grateful. If
not, I vote we delete this section of the manual. :) Or, we send it to
the development team for assistance.
Please let me know your thoughts.
On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 10:21 AM Toni B <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Thank you Jean! I will take a look.
> On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 12:38 AM Jean Weber <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I have gone through your updates to this chapter and accepted most of
>> them: a definite improvement to the chapter, thank you. I also left
>> some comments in the file that I think you needs to review and act on.
>> The file is in the Feedback folder.
>> To unsubscribe e-mail to:
>> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
>> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapter 3||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapter 3||Toni B <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Documentation Reviewer
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Introduction
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapter 3
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?