Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapter 3

Jean and Doc Team,
Jean - thank you for your review. Your comments were educational and I am
thankful you found my mistake in Find & Replace Attributes.
I am afraid Find & Replace Attributes has conquered me! :) I can not find
a good working example for it. In fact, I can't get the "Find" to work on
a lot of the attributes and all of the examples I have tried would work
better with Find & Replace Format.
If anyone can come up with an example, I would be extremely grateful. If
not, I vote we delete this section of the manual. :) Or, we send it to
the development team for assistance.
Please let me know your thoughts.
Thank you!
Kind regards,