From: "Kevin Berry" <berrykevin321@gmail.com>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: 21/05/2020 21:24:32
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Documentation Reviewer

Hello, this is Gordon Bates. My SSO username is berrykevin.
I am interested in getting involved in the LibreOffice open source project,
by helping out with the Calc Guide documentation- specifically as a
"Reviewer", as described here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam
.
I am new to this, meaning I have never contributed to an open source
project, and I have never been part of a software developemtn or
documentation team before. Any guidance or suggestions would be very much
appreciated.

I plan on attending the meeting next Thursday, May 28th at 18:00 UTC

Thanks,
Gordon Bates

*If you really think about it, everything in the entire Universe is either
ice cream, or it is not ice cream.*