[libreoffice-documentation] Request for access to Document cloud

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the LibreOffice documentation help guides. I
went through the instructions on the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

I created my user ID with single sign on
My username is gandalf151

Kindly grant me access to the document cloud.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chinmay Manas